Fuel prices across the nation, and across the Northwest continue to slowly drop. This comes as oil prices have decreased $25 per barrel since October.
That has translated into the National average for a gallon of diesel dropping four cents in the past week to $3.15, Washington’s average slipped five cents to $3.48, while Oregon’s price dropped four cents per gallon to $3.33.
As far as the lowest prices we could find locally for diesel:
- $3.32 a gallon in the Tri-Cities
- $3.09 a gallon in Quincy
- $3.29 a gallon in Wenatchee
- $3.29 a gallon in Pendleton
- $3.29 a gallon in Ephrata
- $3.19 a gallon in Moses Lake
- $3.15 a gallon in Yakima
- $3.54 a gallon in Walla Walla
If you have a story idea for the Washington Ag Network, call (509) 547-1618, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org