Diesel prices across the Northwest and across the U.S. have dropped slightly just a head of the Thanksgiving holiday. The national average for a gallon of diesel sits at $3.22, that’s a two cent drop over the past week.
Meanwhile, Washington’s average dropped four cents to $3.54 per gallon, and Oregon’s price for a gallon of diesel decreased three cents to $3.39.
As far as the lowest local diesel prices are concerned:
- $3.42 a gallon in the Tri-Cities
- $3.49 a gallon in Ephrata
- $3.39 a gallon in Wenatchee
- $3.39 a gallon in Moses Lake
- $3.29 a gallon in Quincy
- $3.39 a gallon in Yakima
- $3.51 a gallon in Walla Walla
If you have a story idea for the Washington Ag Network, call (509) 547-1618, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org