The Washington State Farmers Market Association is looking for individuals to join their Board of Directors. The openings are not limited to managers of farmers markets. WSFMA said those in the farm community at large are encouraged to apply. Those interested must have their application submitted by Friday April 13th.
We are looking for applicants with expertise or experience in the following areas:
- Board Experience & Leadership
- Organizational Development & Strategic Planning
- Fundraising & Events
- Legal, Finance, & Human Resources
- Communications & Marketing
- Information Technology & Data Analysis
Click Here to learn more or to apply.
If you have a story idea for the Washington Ag Network, call (509) 547-1618, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org