The Farmers Market season is wrapping around the Inland Northwest, if not already done, this month.
Some final days for you.
- Market at the Parkway in Richland is going through October 27th, weather permitting.
- In Pasco, the weekday market is over, but the Saturday market is open until October 28th.
- The Prosser Farmers Market wraps up on Saturday, October 28th
- The Yakima Farmers Market goes through Sunday, October 29th.
- The Wenatchee Saturday Farmers Market wraps up on the 28th as well.
- The farmers market in Leavenworth will wrap things up next week on Thursday, October 19th.
- The Kittitas County Farmers Market goes through the final Saturday in October, the 28th.
- The Walla Walla Farmers Market is open through the end of the month, with a Dia de los Muertos festival on the 21st and 22nd.
- The Hermiston Farmers Market is wrapping up their season tomorrow, the 14th.
- The Friday Pendleton Farmers Market runs through the 27th.
Other markets, like Chelan and Kennewick, have finished up their seasons, but always double-check to see if your market is open.
If you have a story idea for the Washington Ag Network, call (509) 547-1618, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.